Updated at 2021-09-27
By accessing and placing an order with Babu G’s Civil Service Foundation Learning App, you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms and Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and our app.
Under no circumstances shall Babu G’s App team be liable for any direct, indirect special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to loss of data or profit arising out of use or the inability to use the materials on this site, even if Babu G’s app team or an authorised representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from the site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any cost thereof.
Babu G’s App will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Babu G’s App grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited licence to download, install and use the Babu G’s App strictly in accordance with the terms of this agreement.
These Terms and Conditions are a contract between you and us that grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to download, install and use the Babu G’s App strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
Definitions and Key terms
For this Terms and Conditions:
1) Cookie : Small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provides analytics, remember information about you such as your language preferences or login informations
3) Country : Where Babu G’s app or the owners/founders of Babu G’s App are based, in this case it is India.
4)Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Babu G’s App’s service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
5)Device : any internet connected device such as a phone tablet,computer or any other device that can be used to visit Babu G’s app and use the service.
6) IP address: Every device connected to the internet is assigned a number known as an internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the internet.
7) Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Babu G’s App or under contract to perform a service on behalfs of one of the parties.
8) Personal dat : Any informations that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information- including personal identification or identifiablility of a natural person.
9) Service: Refers to the service provided by Babu G’s App as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
10) Third- Party services: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
11) you: a person or entity that is registered with Babu G’s App to use the services.
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
1) Licens, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host,outsource,disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the services or make the platform available to any third party.
2) modify, makederivativ works o, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
3)Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service.
Return and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with us. We appreciate the fact that you like to buy the stuff we build. We also want to make sure you have a rewarding experience while you’re exploring,evaluating and purchasing our products.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with any goods or the service that we provide, don’t hesitate to contact us and we will discuss any of the issues you are going through with our product.
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “suggestions”) provided by you to us with respect to the service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of us. We shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for the purpose and in any without any credit or any compensation to you
We have updated our terms and conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our terms and conditions.
Updates to our service
We may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionally of the service, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications. Updates may modify or delete certain features and functionalities of the service. You agree that we have no obligations to provide any updates or continue to provide or enable any particular features and or functionalities of the service to you. You further agree that all updates will be deemed to constitute an internal part of service, and subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Notice of Dispute
In the event of a dispute, you or us must give the other a Notice of Dispute, which is a written statement that sets forth the name, address, and contact information of the party giving it, the fact giving rise to the dispute, and the relief requested. You must send any Note of Dispute via email to email@example.com. We will send any Notice of Dispute to you by mail to address if we have it, or otherwise to your email address. You and us will attempt to resolve any dispute through informal negotiation within sixty (60) days, you or us may commence arbitration.
We are not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision. We do not provide warranties or guarantees. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the service at any time without prior notice.
Our service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. We are a distributor and not publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, our exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information., content, service, or merchandise provided through or accessible via our service. Without limiting the foregoing, we specifically disclaim all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with our service or on sites that may appear as links on our service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, our services , including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noon-infringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by us in or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that our service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupt, timely or error free.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org